Need help now? Call us

What should I do if I think I’m a victim of predatory lending?

You can file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), or the California Attorney General’s office. You can also contact a local consumer protection agency, like the State of California Consumer Affairs Unit. You also may be able to file a lawsuit against the lender. Give us a call today to discuss your options!