Need help now? Call us

What do I need to show in order to modify my custody arrangement?

Often you will need to go through the court process to have a judge make a decision. Generally, the court will only consider modifying custody if there has been a significant change in circumstances, such as a move to a new city or state, a change in work schedules, or a serious drug or alcohol abuse problem. Our experienced family law lawyers, attorneys, legal professionals, legal investigators and staff that provide you with the skilled representation you need to navigate the complex legal system will help you through this process and ensure that your rights are protected.