Need help now? Call us

What can I do if someone contests my family member’s estate?

If someone contests your family member’s estate, you can hire an attorney to help you resolve the dispute. You may also need to petition the court to remove the contesting party from the estate. We can help you figure how your next steps. Give us a call today!