Need help now? Call us

Is there an alternative to serving my prison sentence in Southern California?

Yes, a few alternatives exist to serving your prison sentence in Southern California. You could serve your sentence in another state or country that has an agreement wlyith California. You could also be released on parole or probation. There are a few other options, but these are the most common. Call us today to learn more about what options are available in your situation.