Need help now? Call us

I believe my HOA is in violation of the American Disabilities Act. What can I do to force them into compliance?

You can do a few things to force your HOA into compliance with the American Disabilities Act. You can file a complaint with the Department of Justice, file a lawsuit, or contact your state’s Attorney General’s office. Each of these options may have different requirements and deadlines. Give us a call, and we’ll discuss what’s best for your situation.