Need help now? Call us

How do I file for post-remedy conviction relief in California?

If you have been convicted of a crime in California, you may be eligible for post-remedy conviction relief. This means that you may be able to have your conviction overturned or your sentence reduced. To learn more about post-remedy conviction relief, don’t put a price tag on your freedom or your loved one’s freedom. Call 833-303-4529 today.