Need help now? Call us

Can I modify my child support order in California?

Yes, you may be able to modify your child support order in California. You must first file a petition with the court that issued the original child support order to do so. If the other parent agrees to the modification, the court will likely approve it. However, if the other parent does not agree to the modification, the court will hold a hearing to determine whether the modification is in the child’s best interests. Give us a call today, and we can help guide you through the process and represent you in court to ensure your rights are upheld.