Need help now? Call us

Can a grandparent get custody of their grandchild?

To obtain custody of a grandchild, a grandparent must file a petition with the court. The court will then consider several factors, including the child’s relationship with the grandparent, the child’s living situation, and whether it is in the child’s best interest to be in the custody of the grandparent. Call NOW 833-303-4LAW (1-833-303-4529) 10 am-10 pm M-F PST. 24/7 by appointment, or reach out to us online. Get help NOW today to learn more about how we can help you protect your rights and obtain a favorable outcome in your case. Call us today to help you navigate this complicated process.